“Delicious Breakfast!”

Ranked #2 of 144 Restaurants in Long Branch
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Amy's has a HUGE menu. I couldn't believe the selection of omelettes and other breakfast meals. It was a hard time picking just one thing to have! The portion sizes were huge too. I loved the home fries that came with me meal too. I'm a big coffee drinker, so it was really great that they give you a pot of coffee for your table. You don't have to keep asking your waiter/waitress for refills. We were there on a Saturday morning and it seemed very busy, but we were seated right away. This is a great breakfast spot!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Best place in the area for breakfast. Mike the server is the best. They have over 200 different omelettes and he knows them all by heart. Great service!!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

HUGE menu with an awesome selection! Food is always delicious and the portions are huge! Staff is always friendly and you can almost guarantee seeing someone you know there! It's not just for breakfast! We have also enjoyed lunches and dinners there! There can be a wait on a Sunday morning but this is a large establishment with many seats so it is usually not that long of a wait. Take out is also an option!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The best thing about Amy's was reading a review after our experience and seeing a recommendation for Frank's Deli & Restaurant in Asbury Park. We tried it and it was wonderful.
Fact: We ordered two different omelets and both tasted fishy even though neither was a seafood type omelet. Mine contained a fishy piece of something. Both lacked much flavor (other then fish.)
Fact: I ordered a glass of milk that was small but charged for a large. I asked our server and she said they were out of the small glasses and what I had was large even though our water glasses were larger then my milk glass, she stated they have three sizes. We inquired at the front desk when paying and they pretty much ignored us. They had a glass on the counter that was larger then the ones we had but still charged us the higher price.
It's a shame Amy's has to rip you off to make a dollar. I guess they can't count on their food to do the trick. I won't elaborate on the comfort dog? that was under the table in a booth that was jumping on the seat and the person was feeding it food from her plate.

1  Thank Edward O
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Been enjoying Amy's Omelette House for years. Grrrrreat omelettes all the time.
Fast and friendly service coupled with delicious omelettes, and good hot coffee.
What more could you ask for?
Check them out.