“Many Choices to Chose From”

Sabor Brasil Buffet & BBQ
Ranked #55 of 137 Restaurants in Long Branch
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

You start off by taking a large plate and view the selection of fruits and vegetables. Then, chicken, sausage, plantains, beans, corn etc. Stuff to fill you up.
But, the main attraction at this resturant is the large selection of grill meats, garlic streak (tend and moist) short ribs (excellent but we'll done, best if medium), sausages (perfectly cooked), chicken hearts if you desire.
I always leave full and contented.
My only negative comment is that I wish that the were meats are all cooked to well doneness. This may be due to the silly NJ food laws.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

we were looking for a Pizza place and came across this.... So much better than pizza. You can have the Buffet or the meal is by the pound. Fill your plate with the salads and other things in the buffet and then to the Meat department! The bbq meats were great! I think it's cheaper if you go by the pound per plate then the buffet. The plates felt heavy, but the one plate was less than $8 and the second plate doubled up on some meat. I think the meal for two came to less then $25. I don't drink soda or juice, so I asked for water. It's Tap water, but I'm good with that. though we did have one of the juices, Passion fruit, was excellent.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

There is a good selection of salads etc but the main attraction is of course the various barbecue meats.

Co workers and I went for lunch one day. A couple of them hadn't ever been to a resturant of this try before.

I had the sirloin, sausage, chicken hearts, and short ribs on a bed of shredded lettuce with some beans. The short ribs was well done. It was dried out not the way I like it.

All in all, a good meal with friends.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

went here with friends while down the shore and I was not really feeling well but went anyway and all I had was tap water with lemon and a small bowl of Jello and charged me $ 9,95 SUCH a ripe off easier to pay and just never eat there again total waste of money for nothing

Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

I don't understand why there is only one review for this good eatery. The resturant has moved across the street but the food is still awesome. It's a barbeque and you pay by weight. Take as much as little as you like. Salads and all types of meats: tri steak, roast beef, sausage, chicken etc.All perfectly prepared. Good eats. Give them a try and write a review.

2  Thank HenryChin