“Good Mexican fast food ”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #20 of 50 Restaurants in Mahwah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I have gone here a few times this summer and I have been pleased each time I recommend a burrito bowl or the Nacos witch are also good they have a salsa bar with different types of salsa ranging from regular to hot.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Moes is great. Always fresh things here, very casual, inexpensive and straightforward. They also have a nice catering business - I've had several parties done by them - makes it easy, reasonable and everyone loves the food.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

This was ju first experience at a moe's southwest grill and I was really satisfied. I wish we had one closer to my home or work I would definitely go more often. Very customizable menu and plenty of choices.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

In a nutshell - the food is fine - but the service is very poor. They do not always answer the phone to take call-in orders -- and when they do, they NEVER get the order right (at least in our experience). Even orders placed in person are often wrong - unless you watch every move they make. We are Chipotle expatriates - telling ourselves that Moe's is a viable substitute - but it is simply not in Chipotle's league, and the service is exasperating.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Enjoyed lunch here recently - the JC quesadillas and the chicken tacos are delicious! Also they have great selection of salsa, as well as the guacamole for dipping the taco chips.