“Quick slices”

Rocco's Pizzeria & Sub Shop
Ranked #45 of 58 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a Quick couple of slices which I rarely ever do since so make my own pizza, but running errands thought I would stop at this long standing pizzeria. Disappointing, service great and clean with a lot of variety in toppings. I had 2 plain cheese sliced that were, as said disappointing. A layer of oil that I had to blot off before I could eat a,every little flavor. Enough said I will not return.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Have only done take out here but love their pizza, salad and sandwich/subs.....I am not big on pizza take out, but thieirs is always hot when delivered.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

We get pizzas here for our monthly office meetings. It is always consistent and enjoyable. The salads are always a hit

Reviewed 26 June 2015

I am not a huge fan of pizza, but the other members of my family are. When ordering pizza, I do like to get Rocco's. However, they are considerably more pricey than the other pizzerias around. I personally think the cost is worth the better pizza, but my family claims there are many other equal or better pizzas around.

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

When I want a cheese steak I go there, however cheese steaks a matter of choice. There subs (hoagies) are one of the best in the area and their pizzas are great. They are primarily a take out place. Do have a full menu. Great place