“Nice cozy place”

Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, European, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our promise from day one has been to create, produce and serve superior, full-flavored food that has a beginning, middle, and finish to every bite. We strive for efficient, uncompromised, sincere, fabulous, caring and exceptional service. Community is very important to us, and we plan to be an active part of the Manasquan community. We are excited about building strong relationships with everyone we interact with: our customers, our community, and our purveyors. We purchase from local farms, donate food to charitable causes, and work with organizations to teach people the importance of eating a local diet.
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

My friends and I gathered here for a birthday party. The food was very good and the service was excellent. BYOB made it less expensive then I had expected. Well worth another visit for a romantic dinner for two.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We didn't realize it was Restaurant Week in the area when we spent a long weekend in Spring Lake, NJ a few weeks ago. Blend on Main still had their regular menu to choose from, though. We began with Wedge Salad, which was delicious but a little too close to room temperature. H ordered the Tuna with Everything (spices. Think Everything Bagel). He said it was very good. I ordered the Vegetarian Risotto. It came with undercooked Aborio rice and did not have the creamy consistency. I sent it back and the chef remade it and the second one was delicious. The wait service was excellent. The noise level was a bit high. They could use something in the room to absorb it. I would go back again. The food was delicious and when there was a problem, it was corrected promptly. Very nice evening.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Been there a few times and found it to be just okay...I enjoyed it more at lunch time but most people enjoy it for dinner too. It is a BYO and we prefer a restaurant with bar...

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Left the restaurant HUNGRY! We had no idea when we made our reservation that it was restaurant week. We were trying to get together with these friends and this was the only nite they could visit. Normally the food is good, but I hate paying for a meal and leaving as though I hadn't eaten.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

This has to be one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. The staff was very courteous, and the atmosphere was very warm and inviting. I highly recommend their Asian Calamari along with the big chop. They are both amazing....They take great pride in everything they do and I will definitely be back.