“Gluten Free menu”

Espositos Pizza
Ranked #13 of 58 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 July 2017

the food here was very good and large portions...I am celiac so I was thrilled about the gluten free menu...I had many choices and happy to be able to eat some of the foods I usually can't have. The calamari was delicious and so was the baked ziti. My friends also enjoyed there dishes from the regular menu

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This place has delicious pizza. I like it with pesto and sesame seed crust. Really good. Actually they are all good. Also has gluten free pizzas if you need that. They have 8 or 10 great salads. I like the Arugula with pears, dried cranberries, gorgonzola and prosciutto - yes, it's awesome! I think they are in Manasquan and Matawan. They have full Italian menu with seafood, chicken, veal and pasta dishes. Definitely check it out.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

No frills casual Italian place that is good for families, couples, etc. It's BYOB, and has delicious pizza. Get the sesame crust pie, it's so good.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

As you can see from the other reviews they are famous for their sesame crust pizza. It is SO awesome. What a great idea and is unbelievably delicious. Have had several apps and all have been good too. It is a little pricey, and it really doesn't have a lot of atmosphere (just a little pizza place), but it's bring your own and the service is very good. I was there recently with a group and one friend showed up late and her and I stayed and talked. The place was empty and I'm sure they wanted to leave, but they didn't say a word and let us finish our wine. I thought it was very gracious of them.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Ordered 2 pizzas the other day....both were overcooked and dry. called them and sent back the Grandma's square one. They DID give a new one that was just as burnt and as bad as the first. Had to toss almost $40 of stuff in he garbage. They get only one more chance. For us, too bad it is so close!