“Sumptuous Feast”
Review of Tomatoes

Tomatoes
Reserve with OpenTable
Tomatoes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Margate City
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington Avenue
Reviewed 28 May 2018

6 of us were at Tomatoes on 5/20/2018. I really can't remember the drinks, appetizers, entrees and desserts everyone had because there were so many different items ordered. My martini, my Caesar salad, my lobster bisque were all wonderful. The star for me was the Chilean Sea bass on risotto with clams. I feel it was the best fish entree I ever had. It literally melted in your mouth and the seasoning was perfect. I raved about this dish to everyone. Each member of our party raved about their own orders but I think I won hands down. Our next trip down to O.C. WILL include Tomatoes for sure.

1  Thank Chimchas

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Tomatoes is another consistently good restaurant which we very much enjoy. It’s open all year round. Like everywhere it’s crowded in season. Off season much better in terms of wait time. Regardless it’s worth the wait. Good food and service. Great for couples, families, friends...

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Wanted to try this restaurant and this was a good opportunity to see if I liked what they offered.Mussels were good but had to ask for bread to go along with the mussel dish
and by the time I got the bread was half done, this should be automatic serving bread.
Had the steak and it was ok, tender but a little dry with a medium to well done requested.
Spice banana cake was good nothing great.
In all good food, ok nothing great service, would I try again, there are better choices.

1  Thank FAS64
Reviewed 22 February 2018

My boyfriend and I LOVE happy hour at Tomatoes. We order the same food almost every time but this time we added sushi. We were not disappointed!! The music, the bartenders, the comfort & cleanliness of Tomatoes make it a great spot for friends & family. We try to avoid it during the summer but the off season is perfect. I highly recommend the Thai mussels, the Parmesan encrusted asparagus, oysters and the ribs. All delicious!!! I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Tomatoes has a great bar and happy hour menu. The dining room also has wonderful dishes that are tasty and varied. I enjoy off season better than summer when the crowds make for a noisy experience.

Been to Tomatoes? Share your experiences!