“Twice in One Week”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Our community had a planned dinner here on a Tuesday with a limited choice menu. Thirty of us had a great time. And although we had limited selections, everything we had was really very good.

Went back Saturday with friends. Everything from the bread to the main meal was just as good as earlier in the week. Get reservations for the weekends. Looking forward to going back.

The service and the owner, Lucy, could not have been nicer.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent fresh food with large portions and first-rate quality. When you are seated they bring the most delicious hot tomato bread and rolls. We love their breaded zucchini appetizer - not heavily fried as some other restaurants do. Nice waterfall view also.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

There are so many Italian Restaurants in South Jersey alone. The Philly area is inundated with them. But let's be serious. There are plenty that are mediocre. Great for a quick bite or pick up for the occasional dinner. But Illiano's Cucina is far above all of these and more. The food is delicious, the service is impeccable and I really like that it's a BYOB (there is a .package store literally steps right around the corner.) We visited on an early Friday evening and were seated right by the window with the pond, waterfall and fountain. Lots of light. Our great server, Michael, brought out their terrific rolls and my favorite, the best tomato pie in the world. For our entrees my fiancee got the Chicken Francaise and I got one of the many specials, the grilled Bronzini. Everything was spectacular. I could go on and on but just believe me. It is a great restaurants.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

The food is fantastic. The service is excellent. I don't know how they do it but they never ever disappoint. We have been going here for over 20 years. We have celebrated birthdays, communions, graduations, holidays and more at this great restaurant. We have watched their family grow and run this family restaurant and constantly improve it.
John and Peggie Z of Marlton NJ

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I made reservations and as usual we're not disappointed. We always state that we should come here more often since it is so close to us. She had the Valentines Day special of heart shaped lobster ravioli, I had the capellini aragosta. Both were excellent. Appetizer of calamari was enough for a whole family, not just the two of us. Tried, but failed to save room for desert. Our server, Dina, was knowledgeable, of both the menu and our wine that we brought with us. Highly recommend, great food at a more than fair price.