“Old School Italian and BYOB”
Review of Illiano's Cucina

Illiano's Cucina
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Medford
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Easy parking, knowledgeable waits staff, uncrowded seating, clean bathrooms and the praise goes on. Extensive menu and evening specials. Seven in our group and six different choices for the main course. I tasted three and all were great. My gnouchi were patatoe clouds with very tasty red sauce. Portions were more than adequate. I only with that I live near here.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed!
The owner Lucy is attentive to every order and goes to every table to make sure everything is perfect.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

we live close to this restaurant,at least twice a month we order or eat in, have never been disappointed, food is delicious

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My husband and I have been here at least `100 times - great service (most of the wait staff has been here for years) and the food is the best Italian I have ever had. The Branzino and the Crab Cakes are wonderful and it is the best, very best pizza. Everything is OUTSTANDING - YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

1  Thank Susan H
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Authentic Italian cuisine with good service and reasonable prices. A genuine Medford destination for lunch or dinner.