Illiano's Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We have a lot of Italian restaurants in our area. This is the best. I have never had a bad meal here and the service is always good. They treat you like family.
The menu has some typical Italian fare but there are many entrees especially their specials that have more of a Mediterranean style that I love.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I used to visit here before I moved to Medford and this restaurant was an absolute MUST during each visit. I love to take out of state visitors here because the food is consistently great. The owner, Tony, has always been there to greet you and make you feel like you're welcome. Now it's his daughter most often with the same personal touch. Quite often your wait staff are new Americans from Italy and that really gives it an even more authentic feel. We've always loved this place. Be sure to try the complimentary pizza bread.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Illiano Cucina has been a family favorite for many years! The food is authentic Italian, the service is great and we enjoy visiting with the owners who are always on site.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Easy parking, knowledgeable waits staff, uncrowded seating, clean bathrooms and the praise goes on. Extensive menu and evening specials. Seven in our group and six different choices for the main course. I tasted three and all were great. My gnouchi were patatoe clouds with very tasty red sauce. Portions were more than adequate. I only with that I live near here.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed!
The owner Lucy is attentive to every order and goes to every table to make sure everything is perfect.