“Great ice cream but be patient!”
Review of Blizzard Island

Blizzard Island
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Middlesex
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Ice cream never disappoints here. Fresh and lots of options with generous servings. My son is disappointed when they close for the season! Just be prepared to wait. Never seems properly staffed for the traffic it gets!

Reviewed 21 September 2015

My family and I make sure to go to Blizzard Island throughout the summer. It gets very crowded! The nice part - we don't have to wait for summer. Blizzard Island has tables inside, so you can get delicious custard, frozen yogurt, sherbet and homemade ice cream all year round. They have novelty items like frozen bananas, homemade Popsicles and ice cream sandwiches. There are soooo many different flavors to pick from and an array of toppings too! One of the most admirable things is the staff shows great care for those with a nut allergy. If you have an allergy to nuts, there are toppings kept in separate containers, so they won't get accidentally mixed with the peanut toppings. More places should take this kind of responsibility. Blizzard Island is no more expensive than any other ice cream establishment or Italian ice/custard shop. My family would choose the homemade ice cream flavors at Blizzard Island over anywhere else. The portions are not skimpy either! We all love the great big scoops! Great place to eat ice cream!!

Reviewed 29 August 2015

The ice cream is excellent, not cheap and this place is often very busy. We definitely try to get here at least once every summer. I've only ever had chocolate chip cookie dough because it is so good, I won't even try anything else. The family has tried other flavors though and never a complaint. There are some tables inside and outside- we generally just bring it home since it's located only a few minutes drive away from home. I've been coming here for over 5 yrs.

Been to Blizzard Island? Share your experiences!