“Great pizza!”

Mezza Luna Pizza
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 March 2018

This is our favorite local pizza place - their pizza is consistently good, and the service is very fast. The pizza boxes each have a coupon on them, and after collecting 10 coupons you can trade them in for a free pie. The entrees are also very good - generous portion sizes, served with a salad and bread. We generally do take out, but they do have booths so that you can eat in.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Our favorite pizza place around for miles. Seriously we pass by three other places to get here for what is clearly the best around

Reviewed 17 September 2017

What a great Jersey Italian restaurant, or pizzeria! The staff is very friendly and the slice of pizza I had which looked like an artist made it was fantastico! The slice had all difference layers of various vegetables. My buddy had the sausage Calzone , and he said it was great.
Come on, give this place a try for dine in or take out, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I tried three different slices today for lunch (I was hungry!). I tried the sausage, the four cheese, and the plain. All were good but the plain slice was my favorite. The sauce is on the sweeter side and stands out and makes the pizza tasty. Service was pleasant and the inside was clean. They had a lot of food ready to go and several styles of pizza to choose from. I will definitely go again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Mezza Luna's Pizzas are great - that is usually what we get - when we are tired and do not want to cook at home. the Staff is great ....