“Great pizza”

Add it.
Ray's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #13 of 34 Restaurants in Montvale
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Great food all around from pizza to chicken franchise they are amazing. I love the is place I have been there many times. I would recommend this place to any and every one.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We found this little pizza place while visiting the area for a wedding. They have a lot of by the slice options, but we chose a large The Meats pizza with mushrooms and it was delicious with thin crust. I eat gluten free so we also ordered the personal sized (only way it is offered) GF pepperoni & bacon. It was close to the best GF crust I've had...everything was tasty and filling. Give it a try...you won't be disappointed. The staff was very accommodating and friendly.

1  Thank Luci W
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We tried it one day and had to go back the next!! 8-10 varieties of thin Crust pizzas out every day so you can pick a variety of slices to eat. They do offer other things on their menu but we couldn't get past the slices.
Great for a quick lunch!! A definite must try!!

1  Thank cj-poohfan
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed the meat lovers pizza. Delicious crust and loaded with meat. I'm working in the vicinity for another few weeks so plan to go back.

1  Thank Kathy I
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoy the brick oven margherita pizza. Simply delicioso. My son craves their chicken francese over penne soaking up the francese sauce. Best in the area.

1  Thank SuzeeG2B