“Wonderful Easter Dinner”

Cucina Carini Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Carini Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cucina Carini Pizza Grill and Restaurant has been serving the South Jersey area since 1992. Conveniently located on Hainesport-Mount Laurel Road, across from Hillside Elementary School, and just east of the Mount in Mount Laurel, Cucina Carini serves wonderful Italian Dishes , Pizza and Subs. Our light and airy Dining Area complements your dining experience , sort of a vision of dining in the old country.We offer Free Delivery to the surrounding area, and offer On-Site as well as Off-Site Catering. Come out and give us a taste
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Cucina Caini for Easter because they had their regular menu. Also had some specials. My wife had the Grouper special and it was prepared perfectly with spaghetti. I had the veal parm and it was tender and just the way I like it. Also had the fried tomato appetizer and clams casino and both were delicious. I chose the Tomato Basil soup asnd it was hot and tasty. My wife had thed house salad a nd enjoyed it. Service was excellent and the price was very reasonable even though it was a Holiday. We will be going back again. It is a BYOB restaurant.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I came in for an early dinner. I was warmly welcomed and the person that took my order was pleasant and polite. I had the stuffed hot pepper appetizer. It was amazing and had a nice bite to it. It may startle you depending on your tolerance for hot peppers. Lol

My main meal was veal and crab (fresh veal not frozen). The asparagus was sautéed and not mushy or starchy, the dish was cheesy but not too much, there was an ample amount of crab to make your tastebuds want to eat more of the plate, and the pasta was just right. Totally legit.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We ordered take out pizza. The pizza was pretty good and was hot. Not overcooked or undercooked. Service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The view of the river is calming and the relaxing sound of live music is refreshing I've been going to this secret place for years. Good for business conversations, quite romantic dates with a loved one, Mother's Day and holidays. The food is far from bar food and deserves a sofiticsted pallet. Go and enjoy this gem of a place on your next night out.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This place has wonderful food and a really exquisite atmosphere! It's a hidden gem. There's even an small outdoor eating area if the weather is nice enough. We plan to go back to celebrate the Spring!