“Our Aloft Mount Laurel Wedding Weekend”
Review of Aloft Mount Laurel

Aloft Mount Laurel
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed 4 November 2015

As soon as myself and then fiance (now husband) walked through the doors at the Aloft Mount Laurel for our wedding consultation, I knew instantly they'd be hosting our Halloween wedding. The hotel's look and atmosphere were exactly what I was looking for and we booked shortly after our first visit. There were so many times the Aloft staff exceeded my expectations, as they hosted all aspects of my wedding (ceremony, reception, after party & accommodations), that I've lost count. Jenna, the event coordinator, and Linda, their group sales manager, and I must've collectively exchanged over 300 emails (I'm quite hands on) and they made things happen with urgency, courtesy and professionalism. I can't tell you how many times I was approached at my wedding reception by guests asking, 'how did you find this place?!'- I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else. Thank you Jenna, Linda and the rest of the fabulous staff at the Aloft Mount Laurel!!

Stayed: October 2015
Teresa N, Director of Communications at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

Amy, Thank you so much for sharing your amazing Aloft Mount Laurel experience with us on Trip Advisor, Yelp and The Knot! We hugely appreciate the kudos! Jenna, Linda and the team truly love throwing amazing parties and your wedding was sincerely one of the most fun events we have hosted. Thank you for noting that everything from signing your contract to your last sip at the after party was easy breezy. We aim to have your wedding guests all abuzz with compliments on the big day because we know that your party is a reflection you! Here's to monster mashing into your first year happily ever sassy!

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel the rooms were very clean comfortable and quiet the staff was very courteous one young man named Greg was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the area and events for us to take sites on, the pool was fun as well as the gym. We will be back.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Teresa N, Director of Communications at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2015

As a team we value overall cleanliness and friendliness! I cannot wait to share your awesome comments with Greg and the front desk team about the bar events and hotel amenities; Splash and Re:charge. They will be thrilled that they made your stay easy breezy!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Stayed here for the weekend and Aloft didn't disappoint. Rooms were open and clean. Beds are super soft. Love the free amenities and what was really neat, was the bath gel and shampoo and conditioner dispenser in the shower. Staff was nice and courteous. Definitely will stay here again. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

We are so pleased that you enjoyed our plush platform beds and loft-inspired guestroom. We have a confession... we LOVE our Bilss Spa bath amenities too! Thank you for staying with us and thank you for reviewing us. You can always count on friendly service in a sassy savvy space at Aloft Mount Laurel.

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

I had a very pleasant stay. Nice customer service very friendly staff. Room was spacious and clean. Bathroom was a nice size. Great atmosphere. My boyfriend and I stayed here because he made the reservation. I wanted to stay some where else. But yo my surprise I enjoyed it. The bar was nice too. Being next door to Millers Ale House was a plus.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Teresa N, Director of Communications at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Brittany, Huge thanks to your BF for surprising you with an Aloft stay that you ended up loving! I hope you guys are Aloft Hotels groupies now! We are pleased to offer modern and clean amenities in a space that is open and always abuzz with a smooth vibe. Additionally, I'm glad that you enjoyed date night at Miller's Ale House and hope you'll choose to stay with us again for future stay-cations!

Reviewed 19 October 2015

The team at the front were awesome. Shout out to Sokol and Greg for their amazing service and going out of their way to help in each and every way possible. I spend weeks on the road at a time, but I would return to this hotel just for the friendly faces and easy going attitude. The hotel itself is exactly what you would expect if you have ever stayed at Aloft before. If you haven't, give them a try. Its a more relaxed environment than most. The reason I gave a 4 out of 5 was because of housekeeping. It is obvious they didn't spend a lot of time cleaning...my shower still had pieces of my shampoo bottle wrapper on the floor of the shower after they cleaned the room.

Room Tip: Top floor is the quietest and make sure you are not above the bar for karaoke night or you will hear...
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank wheretogonext1
Teresa N, Director of Communications at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Huge thanks to you for your really awesome review! We are so proud to have Greg and Sokol on our team! Both of them are great assets to our front desk and I can't wait to share your kind comments with them. The overall vibe of Aloft Hotels is easy breezy. With an energetic bar scene, 24 hour fitness center and indoor pool on site, our team aims provide great amenities with service that is prompt and not stuffy. Thank you for making us aware of the re:fresh issues you experienced. I will be sure to share this feedback with our housekeeping supervisor. And if you ever feel that your loft is not cleaned up to par, just let the front desk know and we can have someone re:fresh it for you. Thank you for staying sassy, savvy and we're looking forward to your next visit.