All reviews front desk cracker barrel pool and hot tub nice hotel room was clean business trip would stay here again breakfast buffet plenty of parking cherry hill south jersey nj turnpike new jersey upon check nice stay hgi laurel
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This was a business group visit. The staff were incredible, friendly and attentive the entire time we were there. the food was also excellent which I wasn't expecting. Rooms clean and beds were nice. Wifi could have been faster.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Maria:

It was a pleasure having you stay with us recently while you were in the Mt. Laurel area. We are very pleased to see that you found our staff to be friendly, attentive, you had some great food and provide you incredible service during your stay. We do enjoy catering to our guest needs and next time you are in Mt. Laurel we hope you will stay with us again. I will make sure to share your wonderful comments with our entire TEAM!

Thank you!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Was disappointed with the cleanliness and had to go the the ERtwice as I had asthma attack always woke up every night coughing as it was so dusty and couldn’t breath at night felt very uncomfortable and requested a change of room was changed but still the same outcome

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel on your recent stay with us. We do apologize that we failed to meet or exceed your expectations of our services at the Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel. We value you as our guest and appreciate your business. The issues you mention will be address with our Housekeeping staff and corrected. We do hope you are feeling better and if ever in the Mt. Laurel area again you will give us a second chance to make your stay right. Again, we do apologize and save travels.

Sincerely

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This was my second time staying at this hotel and it was an enjoyable experience once again. Hotel was clean, staff was extremely friendly and the breakfast was great. I booked 2 rooms and paid for the weekend stay package which included breakfast for all guest for an additional fee. However I could have saved myself $30 if I New that children 11 and under eat breakfast free. But it was ok, I know for next time. We stayed in this hotel both times to visit the nearby indoor water parks and both parks were extremely disappointing. I could have saved myself $150 and just let the kids swim in the hotel pool. Looking forward to my next stay at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay at our Hotel. It was a pleasure serving you and your family and we are so pleased that you had a enjoyable experience with us and that you will return! I will make sure to share your comments with all of our staff. Again, thank you for such a great review.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

we had a magnificient stay from start to finish. wished the buffet style breakfast was included with the cost of the room tho. Everything else was downright excellent. would definitely not hesitate to book another stay here.

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel on your recent stay and also for the "awesome" comments! It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we are so pleased to know that you had a magnificent stay! On your next visit please make sure you book our "bed & breakfast" package, this will include the breakfast buffet. Again, many thanks and see you again soon!

Yours in Hospitality
Frank HIll, Jr.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Upon arriving we were greeted promptly by a fantastic front desk representative - that's about where our luck ended. After being on the road all day, we promptly went to our room, showered and went to bed - we planned on catching up on emails, but the Wifi refused to stay connected across our assortment of devices. Due to the timing, we never did a check of the sheets as we normally do, so to our displeasure in the morning we noticed a splat of dried blood on the sheets - the person who slept on that bed only moved the sheets to try to make some comfort. I suppose I should be thankful the Customer Service team refunded half of the reward points that I used on the room - that's the cost of blood on your sheets if you cared.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest:

My sincere apology, this was very unacceptable by all means. I assure you this is not the norm at our Hotel. I do apologize that you had to experience this during your stay with us. If there is anything we can do, please reach out to me, I will make this right for you. I do hope you will give a chance to make this right for you. At you convenience please reach out to me so that we can discuss your stay. Again, i do apologize and I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours in Hospitality