“Best Pizza Around Flanders NJ”

Carmine's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Netcong
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Really great pizza place. Thin crust with good sauce and cheese. I have tried at least 10 others Pizza places in the area. Really the best.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Stopped here following a day trip to the Pocono Mountains. We ordered a variety of food that was all good from the Pizza to the Linguini in White Clam Sauce. There were 6 different entrees that were ordered that all got a thumbs up. Great Service.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

We don't get here too often, being in upstate NY. But when we do get to the area, dinner at Carmine's is a must! Wednesday, September 21, 2016 was such a "time". As usual, the wait staff recognized us and took care of us in great order. This time I had the meat lasangna instead of one of their great pasta dishes like usual or one of thier other great dishes I've enjoyed in the past. But one in our party always goes for the lasangna so I thought I'd try it this time. And I was not dissappointed...not that I expected to be by any means. With a salad and bread topped off with a canole and and a cup of coffee, what else could I want. Well, certainly couldn't have wanted more, the servings so bountiful I had to take half of it home (along with an extra canole!). Carmine's staff has always been so friendly, accomodating, and professional and quick. The food has never been a dissapointment nor has the staff. Don't dissapoint yourself, Carmine's is right near the NJT train station on Main St. not far off I80, so there is no reason not to go.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Casual BYOB FAMILY-owned and operated typical pizzeria / restaurant (AND, as a BONUS, there is a Quick-Chek convenience store directly across the street that sells beer / wine). Family-friendly environment serving phenomenal food at great prices! Been going here for YEARS, and they food is consistantly delicious, fresh, clean-tasting, homemade Italian fare, and you can even TASTE THE LOVE put into the items they serve! If you don't mind hearing a little yelling / family squabble between the brothers coming from the kitchen once in a while, this is the place for you! I have to mention - the pizza (ALL that I have had, from Neopolitan to Stuffed Slices) is AWESOME!, the chicken / veal / seafood dishes are ALWAYS fresh and delicious, the soups are fantastic (Pasta Fagioli is my fave!) and the EGGPLANT ROLLATINI is a MUST-TRY! Available as an appetizer (3 rolls, which are very filling) or a dinner (5 rolls with pasta and soup or salad), you will not believe the thin-sliced, lightly sauteed eggplant pieces and the cheese filling in the middle... I won't even mention the sauce - that speaks for itself!!! They do not just throw ricotta in there and let it leak out all over the place when it bakes - it's more firm, like there is some mozzarella and parmesan cheese mixed in to keep it "controlled" - I am telling you, YOU HAVE NOT LIVED UNTIL YOU TRY IT!!! YUMMM, now I want some!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Delicious and reasonably priced, but the staff is so friendly and nice. They make it a great dining experience and really cater to your needs. A great quick spot!