“A great college”
Review of Rutgers University

Rutgers University
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a great college, that I have been to many times. I also have a lot of friends who went to college here. I am not a college student yet, so I can't describe the college itself. I have been to the restaurants by this college, and they are all above average. The town is nice. There is a lot of crime in George Street and French Street, so I highly suggest you don;t go there. Overall, a great place.

All reviews
"beautiful campus"
"stadium"
"livingston"
"students"
"church"
"parking"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This university is very famous especially among Indians and is one of the biggest state funded university in United States with very high ranking.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Visited with my fiancé and sister-in-law. Beautiful campus with stunning views and a fairly accessible transportation system.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My family and I visited the Livingston Campus, Rutgers University on October 23, 2017. We wanted our son to have a look at the University. The buildings are very well laid out with lots of open spaces. The parking facility is very good with adequate space for enough vehicles. The infrastructure is impressive. We also visited the Starbucks Cafe which also was good.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We visited in September for a football game. The campus was much larger and had quite a bit more green space than we imagined. We thought the pre-game atmosphere had a lot of energy. The parking lots had a number of food vendors to choose from which was good for those who are visiting but not tailgating. We thought the video of the team buses coming in to the stadium (that was shown on the board outside the practice facility) was unique and dramatic.