“Best Pizza in New Brunswick”
Review of PJ's Grill & Pizza

PJ's Grill & Pizza
Ranked #63 of 201 Restaurants in New Brunswick
Reviewed 11 September 2017

PJ's is my go to pizza place in the New Brunswick area. They have great pizza, fat sandwiches, wings, and calzones.

Reviewed 20 December 2014

When the children return home from some far off "pizza desert", they always stipulate that we should bring pizza from PJs to the airport. It's the taste of home. Nowadays I generally order from Grubhub with delivery. Good pizza that comes at the promised time.

I often write about the accessibility of a restaurant. In all the years that I've enjoyed this spot, I've eaten inside perhaps once. So I am unable to speak to the ambiance, decor or noise level. I recommend highly for good solid convenience food.

Reviewed 23 October 2014

This is really a solid place! I've gotten takeout from here a few times over the past few months while on call and it's always been good. Their teriyaki chicken and paninis are very good and very filling. PJ's uses grubhub and that makes it super easy to order and pay online (especially if you don't usually carry cash). The prices are very affordable as well and you can easily have dinner for less than $10. Nice place overall!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Good price but not great. Crust was pre-made almost like Dominos. If I was ordering pizza I would choose other places in the area then this one. New Brunswick has plenty of other quick food options.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I'm new to the area and have this to be a reliable place for a quick cheap food fix. Whether pizza, wings or sandwiches they're not bad for prices. Sandwiches are really interesting and plenty to choose from. ONE THING they must add is a prosciutto moz, I know it's asking for a lot since it's not a deli, but it would be awesome :) for a wing fix, they're ok, but they need to get more creative with the flavors. Lemon pepper, garlic, etc would be welcomed additions. Also when delivered the wings seems to come over breaded and drenched in sauce, almost soupy. Just a watch out, not consistently this way, but has happened last two times i ordered. Overall good place for the locals. Thx PJ :)