“After Game Dinner”
Review of INC Restaurant

INC Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
INC Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 205 Restaurants in New Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a new restaurant to try after a football game and decided to give INC a chance. The staff was very friendly and seated us immediately. They have an extensive selection of whiskey, and I ordered a flight of three American varieties. The menu was imaginative and surprising. We had appetizers of grilled duck hearts, lamb belly, and salmon tostadas and loved them. My entree of shrimp and grits was delicious, though I would have preferred a slightly larger portion. One of us also ordered grilled scallops and they were sweet and perfect. Deserts were also interesting, but I limited myself to pina colada ice cream. Overall, a very good experience, and we'll be back.

1  Thank Christopher B

Reviewed 16 October 2016

My wife and I stopped by INC for a light meal before catching a play at Crossroads Theatre. This was my first time at INC and I quite enjoyed it. The establishment has an impressive bar and specializes in a variety of mixed drinks, particularly whiskey based drinks. I don't drink, but my wife quite enjoyed her whiskey sour.

The hosts and servers were excellent and the service was outstanding. We selected from the "bites" portion of the menu which were just right for a pre-show meal. I went with the hummus plate and an order of the truffle French fries. The hummus was freshly made and incorporated a dollop of fresh diced tomato. The hummus was delicious and accompanied by sliced pita bread which was warm and very good. The truffle French fries were amazing! They were hot, sprinkled with sea salt and infused with with the truffle oil; the fries were accompanied with three condiments including ketchup and an aioli.

I really enjoyed the meal and look forward to returning to try something from the full dinner menu.

1  Thank jonahNJ
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Great tasting pulled pork taco's and beer!!! Restuarant has nice atmosphere for people wanting to have a family dinner to people wanting to sit at bar and watch sport. Great service by staff and management. Quick and efficient.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

This is definitely a very interesting trendy new restaurant with great food, great drinks and great service. I did feel a little old being there on a Friday night. We got there at 7:45 which is not early and it was sort of empty and by the time that we left, the place was pretty crowded with a great bar and tapas scene. The service was always with a smile, the drinks were very good. The food was good, but not great in my opinion. The tapas concept however is fabulous and the menu items are very interesting but nothing blew me away. Don't get me wrong, everything was tasty and we ate everything on our plates and we all enjoyed it very much. I just think execution of the dishes could be one notch better because the concept is fantastic. Here is my recommendation, go with the tapas items and try a few different things and definitely be adventurous with the drinks because they were all great. The pate was really good as was the voodoo shrimp and the wings. All in all, we had a wonderful evening

1  Thank candicaneadventures
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Everything about this place was such a delight. From the staff who greeted us to our servers. We arrived for our reservation and told our hostesses that one of our party was running late. They were so accommodating and sat us and asked for the name of our late arrival so they could greet him. We weren't in the least rushed or felt like they needed to turn over the table. Ordered an appetizer while we waited, a fresh presentation of prosciutto, crostini and marinated veggies. Very tasty as was our entrees, which ranged from the flat iron steak to the cod. The atmosphere is very relaxed, sleek and modern that matches the fresh and unique flavors of the food. Great bar selections too!

1  Thank Cynthia F