“Great little restaurant ”
Review of Tootsies Ice Cream

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tootsies Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in New Egypt
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here and the food and service was good.
They also have ice cream for sale; when we pass through the area in the Summer, we’ll stop to get an ice cream.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great little ice cream shop in downtown new Egypt. Located adjacent to Tooties restaurant. We have been to Tooties a number of times and you’re never disappointed. They offer A large variety of ice cream flavors and combinations. They offer everything from Cones to Sundaes. I would guess that they offer 15 to 20 different flavors with daily and weekly specials. My favorite is the drumstick. I am sure if you go you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I stopped into this little restaurant with my daughter yesterday, for the first time. It’s a very cute little place. Family owned. Cash only. Service was prompt, and friendly. It did take a while to get our food, but I got the impression that everything is made fresh right then and there. And I’m OK with that. This is the type of place that you see neighbors talking to each other over the booths. Asking about each other‘s families ,greeting one another as they in the door. It’s one of the few treasures left in NJ. If you’re looking for really fast food, go elsewhere. This is not a chain. It’s a simple family diner. And it’s amazing. I would highly recommend that you try that.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Been there three times. Your order is taken quickly but get ready for a very long wait for it to be cooked. Food was good Except for the Burger. Tiny lousy tasting Burger on a large bun.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is a great, hometown place, love this place!! We are lucky enough to live a mile away so can visit it when ever we want

Been to Tootsies Ice Cream? Share your experiences!