“Dim Sum in New Providence”
Review of dim sum villa

dim sum villa
Price range: US$3 - US$35
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Upscale authentic Cantonese Style dine in restaurant, featuring on site freshly prepared dim sum appetizers and Cantonese entrees. Guests are welcomed to bring their own wine to enjoy during their dining experience.
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Owner Emily Kei has created a great restaurant for delicious dim sum, as well as other asian food, from completely fresh ingredients of the best quality. She understands customer service, and making sure every customer dining in her restaurant or taking out enjoys a great meal.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 17 October 2016

food selection was extensive, but staff led us through selections very well. look at the menu to get an idea of offerings, but then you can trust their suggestions

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

This review may be a little bias. My Chinese wife and I escaped the Florida hurricane and we ate here with her cousin and wife. We were greeted like family. Apparently her cousin comes here often. But I was told that customer service is extremely important.

Although I am not Asian, I am spoiled when it comes to Chinese food having spent so much time in the Far East.

So it was a pleasant surprise when they offered a bitter melon dish. Yum! We did have some dim sum I thought was perfectly prepared. We also had a Fish, a Singapore noodles, and gai lan (Chinese Broccoli) dishes.
We could not leave before having some sesame balls for dessert.

I can see why this is my wife's cousin go-to place!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 28 September 2016

We go here for the Dim Sum primarily (especially on Sundays). Having spent a few weeks in China, many months in Vancouver B.C., I can honestly say this is the best of the lot. Really. Plus, it's run by a great family who cares about their food. Just go here and decide for yourself!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Delicious dim sum. Authentic cart pushing. Loved every minute. Just like Chinatown. Definitely worth visiting this place.

Date of visit: July 2016