“Dishonesty”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Neighbourhood: North Ironbound
Neighbourhood: North Ironbound
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I have been a customer since their opening over 20 years ago. I was really disappointed with the service. We ordered two rodizios, waiters came to the table 4 times. Poor service. I had to go to the cashier to request my bill (by the way 5 employees chatting behind the counter) Bill came with 18 % included. I handed my credit card, they ran it and returned only the credit card receipt. The receipt stated, "pre-tip amount" which was exactly the amount with the 18% added. I recommend that manager and waiters be more concern in providing good service instead of trying to trick the customers. So dishonest. Horrible feeling, never coming back!.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I went to have dinner today (thursday), the food was delicious and the Music was really cool, i had a great time there, recomendo to everyone

2  Thank Vanessa Y
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I went there with my father for Father's Day! I asked the waiter to please bring a cup of water for my dad and he totally ignored me, he said that I needed to order first. Since my father was doing Dyalisis at the time he needed water because he was almost passing out. I had to beg someone else to bring it for me. Then, we ordered the food and it took one hour to come. I was vey disappointed at the disrespect they had with my father and family. Never went back and will never go back ever again.

2  Thank xgoianinhax
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

On several occasions have had lunch and dinner with friends. Food; service and atmosphere great! Not to mention the pretty bartenders who serve you with great delight. Can't go wrong for whatever occasion just expect a full crowd by dinner time especially on weekends.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

This large restaurant offers several dining rooms, a magnificent buffet, and a real oak-chip all-you-can-eat BBQ at a reasonable price. The large windowless dining room at the back is made desirable by lots of charming brick and terracotta tiles ('Steak on a Tile' is one their best dishes!), but there's plenty to see in this place, from the meats cooking slowly on coals, to an inside fishpond, to the always attractive and attentive bar staff.