“A nice relaxing lunch”

Andros Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 648 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I went to Andros Restaurant on a recommendation on a review and really enjoyed my
lunch. I ordered a classic hamburger with cheese that came out perfectly cooked and the French Fries that were made for me. Their little dish of cole slaw was excellent. It was creamy and well spiced. The whole meal was enjoyable and I was glad I was able to give the cook something to do because the place was empty at 5:00pm.

The service could not have been nicer and the waiter gave me his full attention without hovering over me. He also watched my refills and gave me two without asking.

The restaurant has a nice menu and an extensive amount of home baked desserts.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I prefer this diner for breakfast or brunch. It is convenient to walk to if you are in the Ironbound area and the staff is always friendly. They are open 24hrs so you can get breakfast at 3am after a long night of partying too LOL.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Staying at a near by hotel, the front desk recommended this place for delivery.The menu was extensive and a little expensive but we were in for the night and not going back out... Delivery was almost 50min instead of the 35 to 40 promised and then only part of the order showed up... I was hungry and paid the guy before realizing we were short a salad and the so called free 2L soda... Called the restaurant and they said they would call the driver... Called again and they said it was on the way... I am still waiting... The food was OK but I hate getting stiffed... I even gave the guy a nice tip! NOT recommended for delivery...

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Been a Greek American my favor diner now and before when i used to live at Newark to have a late late dinner and coffee after my night out.Very good food,special the soups and a nice staff like Gus the night manager that has to deal with the late customers using his jokes to keep everybody happy until the morning.

Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Typical Jersey Diner. Great food, great location, great prices. Location is a great spot at the "5 corners".

Been to Andros Restaurant? Share your experiences!