“Good Pancakes, Steak not convinced ”

The Stack Pancake & Steak House
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I've been here several times with my family. My parents absolutely love this place. I prefer the Rutherford Pancake House. However this place has a lot of pluses. They have a wonderful assortment of pancake choices. Their waffles are good too.
On my last visit I got the steak and eggs. The steak was completely without seasoning and was a little tough. Even the grilled onions I ordered to go with it didn't help the flavor.
This is definitely a good choice for breakfast but I would stick to the pancakes.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

My son and wife love the pancakes. I've never had anything but breakfast there everything we ordered was always pretty good. They move the wait line fast and food is serve quick.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been going here every weekend since we found it. The food and staff is absolutely amazing!! Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner you won't go hungry.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Our go to breakfast restaurant is Flapjax in Wallington. We learned that the same family owned The Stack so we tried it this past week. It is just as good but with much more seating. The food, the service and the cost are all very good. The menu is the same so all the choices were familiar. If you want a good hearty breakfast try the Hungry-Man which includes 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, pancakes, toast and of course coffee. A great meal at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Great breakfast menu with service dependant on waitress. Most of the time very good. Lunch experience was also good but not so much for supper. Host that manages the crowds on the weekend a real character in a nice way. My husband and I enjoy weekend mornings here looking out at the river when we can.