US$109
QualityInn
US$99
US$145
US$136
Fairfield Inn & Suites North Bergen(North Bergen)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$144
  • Breakfast included
US$188
US$167
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Domino Inn(North Bergen)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewslincoln tunnelthe busnew yorkshuttle servicetimes squarefree breakfastoutdoor poolthe holiday innyogurtfree parkingbreakfast roomtwo queen bedspull out couchport authorityvisiting nycper personpublic transportation
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We chose this place mainly for the free parking so we just Uber our way to New York City. The hotel looks and smells really old and badly needs an update. We stayed 3 nights and housekeeping cleans everyday. Daily clean towels was nice. But please don’t forget to bring your slippers because the carpet’s dirty, the kind were it needs thorough scrubbing and deep cleaning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SweetEden V
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Bergen - Lincoln Tunnel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Your feedback is very appreciated as we work to improve. Thank you! Although our accommodations were not quite the age that you preferred, we do hope that you were able to rest comfortably and enjoy some awesome experiences in the city. Our free parking and city shuttle are a fantastic resource for travelers! On your next visit to the area, we would love the opportunity to exceed your expectations with an even better stay. Consider us!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I called in January to reschedule my reservation to a different date (because the day of my meeting got changed.). He told me right then that I had to pick a different date (even though it said I could choose any date within the year.) I chose one randomly in February bc as a place holder because I had to decide right then or else I'd lose the room all together. After chatting with the gentleman, I asked him if I could call the next day, he said yes, but it had to be within the 24 hours. I called back the next morning and gave the current guy working the date that I needed the room for my business meeting and he told me he would take care of it. Now, about a week before the meeting, I called to confirm the room (because I never got a confirmation email or anything) they said it was never booked. They never changed the date in their computer and told me that they wouldn't honor the new date and never even called to tell me that they didn't do it or couldn't. I will NEVER book at this hotel again. I also called corporate to see if they could do anything and they told me the manager would call me within 24 hours to solve it. He never called. I had to call corporate again, and then they wouldn't even honor corporate's request for the room after hearing what happened. They have my $110 dollars, but also I hope this review warns others about their scheme to get money from unsuspecting people with their hidden "non cancellation" policy and their employees empty promises.. Book somewhere better and more understanding. Book somewhere where if their employee makes a promise, that the workplace with honor that promise. Have a great day!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lisa P
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Bergen - Lincoln Tunnel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Lisa,
It is our intention to provide an honest and upfront booking experience, and we are very sorry to hear that you experienced otherwise. We would love to hear from you by phone directly once more so that we can work out a solution to the situation and resolve the matter in a way that is agreeable to everyone involved. We apologize for the inconvenience this has generated for you. We welcome your call.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I just called (02/20/2018 7:20 pm) to make a reservation for one night next Saturday (02/24/2018) and the person who answered the phone didn't have any manners at all. He answered the phone putting me on speaker without saying welcoming neither identify himself (didn't pronounced his name ) and all his answers were one word; like "yes" …"no".. and hanged up with any excuse…… He shouldn't be working there. I won't ever try to book a night there.

Room Tip: Don't waste your time in that hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Bergen - Lincoln Tunnel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

First impressions are everything so we are very disheartened to hear about your attempt to make a reservation at our hotel and the level of customer service that you received over the phone. You are correct in saying this is unacceptable and your comments will be brought to the attention of our staff to ensure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for informing us of your experience and we hope you will consider booking a stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This hotel is shabby...scruffy..don't book this place... breakfast is garbage on a plate..cheap junk..room was large and comfy but the bathroom was dirty..told staff and said they would deep clean but they did nothing still grubby...keep away as there are no facility to eat unless you drive...sorry but it's garbage.... disgruntled...horrible place..

Room Tip: Don't book ...simples
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Uglymugs2014
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Bergen - Lincoln Tunnel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

We are very sorry that your experience at our property did not end more favorably. Our team aims to please, keeping our property pristine and preparing quality food for guests. We also regret that you did not see us at our best and hope to earn the chance to improve your perception of our property down the road.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

This is our first time booking this hotel because we saw the pictures and price was what we want so that We have made a reservation for 2 rooms for vacation However we had some emergency with the family so we had to cancel the booking. We tried to call the hotel in the morning to see what we could do but the staff wouldn't even try to help and she hung up on me, I think her name was Gina something. She is a very rude lady and she has the worst service ever. I will never book this hotel ever again and I do not recommended this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Bergen - Lincoln Tunnel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your booking experience. We regret that our staff was unable to resolve your booking issue, and we sincerely apologize for any perceived rudeness on the part of our staff, as customer service is our highest priority. We will discuss your experience with the relevant staff members to ensure we continue to provide our guests with expedient and exceptional service. It is our hope that you'll think about giving our hotel another chance in the future to impress you with all we have to offer.