“Quick and efficent”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #35 of 104 Restaurants in North Bergen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 January 2016

The kids were hungry and the food came out really quickly. Good service by the staff and they were able to get us comfortable even with the kids being miserable.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

We visited Pizza Hut at Kennedy Blvd in North Bergen on a simply evening.It wasn't crowded. Honestly 6 other guests sat at the tables.
The meal was OK, the service was OK, but the empty tables were dirty.
It is better to order and carry out.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Ate there with my wife and daughter.

The Pizza is OK but the service and place is not so good. When we eat there at about 8.30 pm there are some tables which are no clean and have food and tissues on the floor. Left over food by previous guest still on the tables.

The a bit later at about 9 pm, a waiter start cleaning the floor and stack the chairs up on the tables while there are some guest still eating in the next tables. I think not right.

I ask the waiter when they close, she reply 10 or something like that.

I took some pictures of it and will be made available on request.

Place does look dim and no salad service.

Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

Many times I ordered from this Pizza Hut and always had a really bad experience.
Last Saturday i ordered pizza and desert for delivery guess what???? The cake looked like every employee took a bite from it...... I'm not kidding I tought it was a joke I spoke to the manager and all he did was credited me for the desert, very unprofessional!!!!!!!!! Just a disgusting experience. Becarful!

Reviewed 20 December 2014

I liked the variety they have and how friendly the personnel is. Besides, the price is good for your budget.