“Loved the ramen”
Review of Rai Rai Ramen

Rai Rai Ramen
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 7 March 2018

After tasting some of the best ramen in the west coast, I was a bit nervous to try Rai Rai. But the end result was good. We had the shabu shabu and hot & spicy with chicken from the spicy ramen selection. Both were very tasty.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The place is cozy, not to fanzy, neat interior, good for family, friends, and co workers, the service is fast, the restaurant is jam packed. When one batch of costumers leave another will fill in the tables. Area is within the main road, a lot of shared parking space.

Food wise is really good. We tried tge spicy ramen and the wanton ramen, they are really good. We also tried the takoyaki. I really loved it. Price is reasonable.

The only negative I can say it the rest room. They need to do something about it.

This place is recommendable, in fact I will bring my parents here when they visit us in South Brunswick.

Going back soon to try the other menus.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have gone 4 times thus far after our daughter introduced us to this wonderful ramen noodle house. It’s clean, crisp decor isn’t overwhelming, the staff is helpful, very courteous especially when we didn’t know what most items were like on the menu. So far everything is delicious and inexpensive as well. My favorite is the won ton ramen soup. The dumpling wrapper is delicate and melts in your mouth. Their noodles are silky and complemented by the rich full bodied and luscious broth. The addition of various items according to the type of ramen you order but you can always order more. The shumai are little pockets of heavenly goodness. Every time we go, hubby starts planning a day when we return. That says it all

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We went there today for lunch after reading great reviews.. I love another Ramen place in New Brunswick & I wanted to give it a try.. It was crowded which is a great sign.. Our waiter was very nice & gave some recommendations. Since we are love trying new things- first thing we ordered was crispy pork intestine. I ordered kimchi Ramen for me & Hubby ordered Mayo Ramen.. Our Ramen arrived quickly- I had ordered low sodium Ramen.. My broth was ok & taste of kimchi was in Ramen was decent.. Was it wow— absolutely not!! I tried hubby broth & was happy that mine was better.. so as it’s clear— didn’t like Ramen much.. noodles & broth were just ok.. one thing that I actually liked was crispy pork intestine- it was really good.. loved the texture & taste.. simple taste but good.. I am glad that I tried it one time but unsure if I will go back for Ramen!!!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I've been to Rai Rai Ramen many times and it remains my go-to place whenever I'm craving ramen. I absolutely love the mayo ramen, which contains just the right amount of spice for me. The pork is cooked perfectly and the egg is delicious. I have introduced many people to the restaurant, and it never disappoints anymore, no matter what they choose to order. It's BYOB, and you get 10% off if you pay in cash. When I'm in the area, it's a restaurant I continually gravitate to.