“Salads for dinner!!”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #27 of 114 Restaurants in North Brunswick
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We had been to jersey garden mall for a movie there we ended up having salad bowl for dinner from Moe's. We enjoyed a lot and wanted to have it again so went to Moe's which is closer to our house and picked up 2 salad bowls to go and came home and enjoyed yummy dinner.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Ok I get it. You are opening a new location in East Brunswick and you want to train your employees. But when I come in there at 5:30pm on a Saturday night and I have to deal with a trainee at every step in your 'process'... wow. You know how frustrating that is? Is my food discounted for my inconvenience? This place makes easy things difficult. Although I admit I have never been a big fan last night was so aggravating. Can't you train people on your time, not mine?

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Pretty good food with plenty of choices. Burrito with chips/salsa is a filling fav of ours. The whole staff was very nice and it's clean if you decide to eat in. BYOB is a plus if you do.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Plenty of dirty tables. Lukewarm food. Very friendly staff. A big plus for 5 different salsas at the salsa bar

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Moe's has a strange disinfectant smell to it and their meats are a lower quality than Chipotle or Qdoba, but it provides me with cheap, plentiful burritos, chips, and salsa within 5 minutes of my house. Those are all the requirements I need.

Go on a Monday, when they have the promo of any burrito and any toppings (along with their chips & salsa) for $6.59.