“welcome to Moe's”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #27 of 115 Restaurants in North Brunswick
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Although there are so many choices I always get the burrito with tofu and extra guacamole. The order is huge as they do not skimp on the many choices such as sour cream, tomatoes, tofu, olives, guacamole, rice, or chicken.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We had been to jersey garden mall for a movie there we ended up having salad bowl for dinner from Moe's. We enjoyed a lot and wanted to have it again so went to Moe's which is closer to our house and picked up 2 salad bowls to go and came home and enjoyed yummy dinner.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Ok I get it. You are opening a new location in East Brunswick and you want to train your employees. But when I come in there at 5:30pm on a Saturday night and I have to deal with a trainee at every step in your 'process'... wow. You know how frustrating that is? Is my food discounted for my inconvenience? This place makes easy things difficult. Although I admit I have never been a big fan last night was so aggravating. Can't you train people on your time, not mine?

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Pretty good food with plenty of choices. Burrito with chips/salsa is a filling fav of ours. The whole staff was very nice and it's clean if you decide to eat in. BYOB is a plus if you do.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Plenty of dirty tables. Lukewarm food. Very friendly staff. A big plus for 5 different salsas at the salsa bar