“Be kind and don't judge”

Nino's Pizza and Subs
Ranked #13 of 116 Restaurants in North Brunswick
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I've been a customer for a few years because a pizza maker from another place I knew moved to this place. The food has always been good. Stopped in recently and learned, I'll call him Dino was not working there anymore. The owner then proceeded to bad-mouth him in front of a business full of people on a busy Saturday night. I found this very unprofessional and inappropriate not to mention disrespectful.
I called ahead and was told my pizza would be ready in 15 minutes. It was more than a half-hour later and that I left with my pizza. Upon arriving I was asked if that was a half onion or all Onion Pizza and this was after I paid. I replied it was half onion and asked if I paid for a whole onion pie. The environment behind the counter was very hectic. The owner and the staff we're not on the same page and there was much confusion. Don't recall ever seeing that with the old staff.

1  Thank stupoolski

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Nino's has been a staple in. North Brunswick . Great family run business. Always friendly, Treat you
like family. is always spot on. My personal favorite in recent years is the cheese steak pizza. A double crust.omg it is delicious. Love Tony and Teresa.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I have been going here for well over 30 years. The finest pizza you will eat. Not cheap BUT this is NO Pizza Hut or CiCi junk this is premium ingredients. Great subs and salads. My go to for pizza and I pass 14 others to drive there

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I grew up with Nino's Pizza - going back to when it was a stand-along building. I moved from NJ 18 years ago but always make sure to come back for authentic New Jersey Pizza. It is a slice of heaven!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Have been a patron for over 30+ years--family owned, always fresh, delicious and pleasant old fashioned pizza place atmosphere