“Quality service at Quality Inn”
Review of Quality Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Brunswick
Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in North Brunswick
Reviewed 4 December 2016

We traveled to NJ for brother in law 50th birthday party. He had a room for us reserved at Quality Inn so that we would not have to travel the 6 hours home. We checked in late in the evening and the clerk was extremely pleasant and welcoming. The room was clean and well maintained. We have stayed at several Quality Inns across the east coast and I am pleased to say that the quality is exceptional.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2016

It was OK - nothing special, nothing horrible. It was late, we came, slept and left early. Breakfast was the same old stuff you get everywhere. Would I stay there again? I wouldn't choose it as a destination, but would not refuse.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Room was okay. I didn't expect all that much. It was average. I was not surprised. It was good and bad. It seemed fine. It did not bother me too much. I slept just fine. Nothing fancy. Well i guess it was okay
I would probably go back. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Not clean. They don't vacuum the room. I left some nails before leaving the day, and found those nails still lying there ... the room was not cleaned, only bed are made.
No microwave, no safety box.
The only good is room with wifi.
Bathroom wall so thin, that you can hear the person showering or flushing toilet.
Bed too old. Already sagging.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family