“All around good Italian deli.”
Review of Amato Bread & Deli

Amato Bread & Deli
Ranked #17 of 32 Restaurants in Northvale
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I purchased a few things there, and they were good. The bread is good there, along with the Arancini I purchased there. Will be back there next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Great place to go to pick up lunch or dinner to go. They have fresh homemade bread, sandwiches, Italian cookies, and pastries. The homemade vodka sauce is delicious, I can make it myself but prefer theirs. Great friendly family owned business. My daughter wanted a napoleon cake and they were able to get one for me!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I love this deli for their fresh bread and fantastic sandwiches. My personal favorite is the "fancy Nancy" but I love to go and try many different sandwiches. They also have fresh Italian desserts that I have yet to try. The staff are all very nice and welcoming. I love this deli!

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Not a bad place. Good bread and cookies. Large assortment of Italian food, bagged and frozen pasta.
Homemade Italian food and sauces.
Owner could be a little nicer.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

I great Italian sandwich shop to go for lunch. I work close to here and get Italian combos a lot. The food is excellent and the people are always nice. I have not tried there baked goods except for the bread. As they have cold cuts from Boars Head you can also get a cheese sandwich as well.