“Wonderful neighborhood Greek Restaurant”
Review of Greek Village

Greek Village
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Northvale
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Greek Village is one of those hidden treasures in plain site. A little over two years ago GV finally moved to a larger location to accommodate the many local patrons and those of us willing to travel to enjoy their Greek cuisine. Even though we have not had the chance to get there for a while, the food was consistently good if not better then we remembered. While enjoying what we ordered take out order continued to march out the door providing the popularity of this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy - just delicious fresh Greek salads and Pitas. Friendly helpful staff. Reasonable prices- large portions.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I like their Greek salad with lamb. I haven't had any thing that I didn't enjoy. Fried eggplant, gyro, lentil soup and the seafood. The pita is kind I like. Other Mediterranean restaurants are not up to this place.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This is a local favorite and a little too popular, as there can be a line for the take out food! All fresh and delicious here. Greek food at its best.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We had a business lunch here last week and it was really good, very fresh and tasty with large portions. A side salad and small soup was plenty for lunch and really delicious. It was my first time and it was not the last time, I will be back