“Best bagels in town!”

Price range: US$1 - US$5
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Lines will be easily 10+ deep in the mornings. These are the best bagels in town hands down. Freshly made from scratch (not frozen) and you can taste the difference. Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

This spot greatly favored by locals (like me) does one simple thing best. Bagels. Takeout only, nice selection of toppings. Coffee, juice, what else do you need? Get them while they are hot, eat them at home-sublime. Muffins are good too, but the bagels rule. Big line sometimes, but moves fast.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

baked fresh everyday, don’t plan on getting a special sandwich but you can pick up a delicious warm fresh large bagel with a variety of cream cheeses
fast service don’t leave if the lines out the door
moves quick!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

It takes a lot for me to post a negative review and I have been to this place numerous times before. This morning, the man who served me my bagels had such poor hygiene that I️ ended up throwing away the bagels and wasting my money. The man looked like he was up all night at a rave. His hair was slicked back. His shirt was dirty and he kept wiping his hands (even with the one with the glove) on his shirt that needed to either be desensitized, burned or something. If you go here watch out as to who is touching your food. The health department should stop in. How the owners have a young man so dirty working there is beyond me. It is sad because their bagels are really good.

1  Thank pauline b
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped to get a bagel from my favorite place this morning but was a little disappointed when I opened it. There was hardly any cream cheese on it. This is not the first time it happened. I thought maybe it was just a fluke. But it happened again. They make the best bagels around but shouldn't be skimping on the cream cheese. Next time I will have to bring my own cream cheese.