“Always a warm welcome ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and great service! Everyone enjoys their food, especially the lobster ravioli!
We love the homemade warm loaf of bread too.
Mark and Michael extend a very friendly greeting to us each time we visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great owners, great food, great service and a cozy place to enjoy Italian food. The flounder puttanesca is my favorite fish dish and my husband loves the chicken bosciolla! The pizza special is usually tempting and always delicious! Did I mention to bring your own beer and wine? Enjoy!

1  Thank Dawn O
Reviewed 11 August 2017

This is the only pizza to eat. It is AMAZING! Love the thin crust. Love the salads. Love the brick oven. Love Michale and Mark. We have been going here for years. We have friends from California who want to eat here every night when they visit. It is a gem.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I booked this restaurant for a smaller family event and could not have been happier with how it all turned out. We had about 45 people and most, if not all of us have never been to this restaurant. I read the reviews about the parking and was a bit concerned with the amount of people we had coming. Let me start by saying the staff has done this a million times before and it showed. It was like a fine oiled machine on getting cars moved, parked and sorted in a way that fit everyone's car without any of us having to worry or walk more than a few feet.
Michael was who handled setting up the entire event and he was one of the most personable people I have ever met in the restaurant business. He went out of his way to take the time to know exactly what food we wanted, how many choices we wanted to give people and how many courses we wanted to offer. We went though countless options and he gave all of his best recommendations. Since I was not all that familiar with their food, I took all of his suggestions and I am so glad I did.
Enough of the small talk, onto the star of the afternoon, THE FOOD! I will start by saying not one thing was bad that we at however my favorite dish was the short rib risotto. It was out of this world. We had family from CT who said they were going to drive down in the future just for this dish. We had pizza for the kids and they all ate every last slice. We had chicken Boscaiola which was so tender and juicy and the sauce was great. We had penne alla vodka which was the perfect creamy texture and the pasta was a perfect al dente. The fish was a flounder which was excellent as well. The appetizers were all great and too many to mention. We got coffee and Italian pastries at the end which everyone really liked.
The staff throughout the entire event was over the top on making sure everything was great. The chef even came out to make sure we enjoyed everything which was a really nice touch. Everyone who came that was from the area all agreed this is going to be a new favorite spot! If you are looking for really well made home style Italian food, look no further.

1  Thank V9147FGrobertp
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This place is a gem and has been for consistently for many years. Michale and Mark (Owners) are always visible and welcoming . The food is always fresh and innovative and is a great mix of nouvelle Italian and American cuisines. Fish and past combinations are superb and their sauces are light and savory. Great place always for lunch or dinner.