“A non-complete take out order”
Review of The Greek Spot

The Greek Spot
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On a few occasions our call in order for pick up was not complete. I've regretted not opening the bags and reviewing the order at the counter... On Mom's day we ordered a meal for the family and for pickup. The order was missing bread which was needed to eat the spreads provided. First time calling to complain I was met with well if you want to pick it up we can have it here for you. I showed up and was going to ask for more bread I was told it would be for a charge. I had to ride back to pick up missing item from order! No real concern on the restaurant's policy side to make good for mistakes. I did not force them to do anything, I just decided ordering a pick up dinner may never happen again. Not interested in the Greek Spot anymore.

Date of visit: June 2020
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 30 September 2020

great food and service, the atmosphere was really nice and calm, we have a wonderfull night and we coming back.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 31 July 2020 via mobile

Hands down the absolute most delicious Greek food I have ever eaten. From start to finish there wasn’t a single thing I can say wasn’t good everything we had was exceptional (and I ordered quite a bit). All of my guests agree that it was the best as well. The icing on the cake was the staff was super friendly and nice! Lately I can’t get enough of nice. Cannot wait to order again, great job guys!!

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank Doreen M
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

The Greek Spot hits the mark if you like a casual ambiance, and delicious food . This was Valentine's weekend and there were no up charges. It's BYOB. We had a reservation and we were seated within 15 minutes after the time. It had been exceptionally crowded. There is a small parking lot on the side but it's awkward but we found a spot on the street right in front luckily. We ordered a fresh Greek salad for the table of 4 and my girlfriend and I ordered the Whole Bronzino which they opened. It was seasoned perfectly and we ordered spinach rice and lemon potatoes. My husband had the scallops and pasta which he liked and our other friend ordered the grilled salmon. For dessert we had a delicious cake which was smothered in honey. It was extremely sweet but delicious. Our coffee was hot and had great flavor. Our waitress, Athena was adorable but seemed to be distracted most of the night. She did not give us the attention we deserved. It just wasn't her night. On the whole we had a lovely evening with no stress and we look forward to coming back another night. Also the prices were extremely fair.

Date of visit: February 2020
5  Thank audreylebowitz
Reviewed 7 February 2020

Many recommendations gave us reason to try this small family run Greek restaurant. Small menu with nice options and priced nicely. Orders placed at the counter. Opted for gyros, one pork and one lamb. Very tasty and fresh ingredients. Our order was prepared quickly and as ordered.

Would definitely recommend and not hesitate to return,

Date of visit: February 2020