“Great Pizza”

Add it.
Villa Venice
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

In my opinion, this place has some of the best pizza in the area! (Both regular pies and special pies) Other Italian meals are available here too.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Visited a few times... The waitress always so nice. The food is good. Would not be on my top 5 places but is in the top 20 places.
Seems like the chicken parm was under cooked a few times.... So I avoid ordering it from here.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We enjoy going to Villa Venice for dinner. One side is take-out pizza, the other is sit down dining. The food has never disappointed me-I loved the Mediterranean Panini that I recently had, and I've never been disappointed by any meal I've gotten. The portions are generous, and the fact that there's a bar is also a plus. The waitstaff has always been friendly without being overbearing. On the downside-as I touched the wall by the booth in which I sat, it was sticky. A little more attention to cleaning would probably be helpful.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

It's easy to overlook Villa Venice as you breeze down a lonely section of Route 46 west of Hackettstown. It's an unassuming place that could easily be mistaken for a just a pizzeria. But its really more than pizza with a good menu and plenty of booths and tables. I think they have a liquor license, as well.

On the plus side is the friendly and attentive waitstaff, the reasonable prices and the generous servings of food. What's the negative? The food isn't much better than average. I got the shrimp scampi.

The pasta was done al dente which is a plus but it hadn't been stirred frequently so I found more than a few "rafts." I can live with that. What was troubling was that there wasn't much flavor - no discernible garlic flavor. The shrimp didn't appear to be grilled or sauteed - there was no sign of being anything other than being boiled. That was odd. Almost like shrimp from a salad bar microwaved and put atop pasta.

My companions had the same on their orders - usually flavorful meals served on the bland side.

You've probably read the raves from others... Maybe you'll be happy with Villa Venice. Maybe I'll go back and try something else from the menu OR maybe I'll continue down 46 west to Luigi's Rancho or even Hot Dog Johnny's ...

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Just tonight my wife and I got take out from here. She got the chicken roll which was more like a Stromboli than a roll. At least one more meal from what they served. I got the Grilled Chicken Hero. I ate it all but should have saved 1/2 for tomorrows lunch. Both very good and filling