“Overpriced”
Review of bucu Burger Bar & Bakery - CLOSED

bucu Burger Bar & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: BUCU Burger Bar & Bakery is an exciting new burger/bakery concept restaurant in NJ based on custom burgers, scratch baked cupcakes and cookies, frozen yogurt and premium ice cream shakes.The restaurant has two distinct aspects to it.The “BURGER BAR” is devoted to making burgers customized to your specs. You are able to pick the elements of the burger and make it your own. Just choose your bun, burger or burgers, toppings and sauces. We have also composed a few tasty versions of our own. In addition, we serve fresh, hand cut french fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings and some monster toppings (don’t miss the smoky Pulled Pork on a burger or on the fries – Awesome!!) Rounding out the menu are 3 versions of wings and fresh Artisan sandwiches including fresh Turkey, Ham and many unique combinations (Cuban, Italian etc…) in Panini form or as a cold sandwich.The “BAKERY & MILK BAR” is devoted to serving:Fresh baked items such as “made from scratch” cupcakes (The Best Cupcakes on Earth) and cookies in many flavors.Yummy Frozen Yogurt and Cookie/Ice Cream Sandwiches are also available – here you select a fresh baked bottom cookie – an ice cream center – and a top cookie… Totally custom and totally delicious.Last but not least, we use Ultra Premium Ice Cream in our shakes, cups and cookie sandwiches.
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We received a $15 gift card to bucu, which wasn't enough. We were still hungry when we left, and we don't eat that much. Way overpriced for a fast food place and the size of the burgers, which were small. Even Wendy's has them beat. We won't be returning.

Reviewed 21 November 2012 via mobile

I really like this hamburger joint. Burgers are fresh and tasty. You can make them up into a variety of combos. The fries are dangerously delish! Cupcakes and cookies are pretty good; a little on the sweet side, but good overall. My young kids love this place, including the shakes. Fast friendly service on top of the good eats makes this one a good family choice. We will be regulars for sure!

1  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Great place for a casual meal. The burgers, salads, cupcakes, milkshakes are all exceptional! I definitely prefer their burgers over Bobby's burger palace. The staff is very helpful and the place is spotless. Give it a try, you'll like it!

1  Thank Mafalda078
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Found this place randomly after leaving the outlets..had the best veggie burger of my life and perhaps the best cupcake of my life. I cannot wait to go back. I wish I could have tried all the cupcakes!

1  Thank kabecker
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Burger places are popping up all over the area,we tried this one last week and were pleasantly surprised.I had the Jersey burger which featured apple wood bacon,it hit me just right because I consider this place on top of Bobby burger, Smashburger and of course Boom burger.The service was similar to the other places you order they give you a number and you wait.