“Great pizza!”

Ridgemont Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Reviewed 10 November 2017

They have the best Chicago pan pizza. We get it for take out quite often. We've also eaten here a few times, small eating area with quite a few tables. It's good Italian food and delicious pizzas all around.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We had a great Italian Hero and Eggplant Parm platter for lunch on my first visit.

They bring the food to the table and clean up as well - nice tough for a pizza place.

Good food, fast service and good prices.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Ridgemont has one of the best buffalo chicken pizzas in the area. Theirs is so good because it has ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, buffalo chicken, and celery on top. Most of the other pizzas are good too, but the buffalo is my favorite. Their garlic knots are really small.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

The pizza here is just average. I usually get the Sicilian slice and it's pretty good. People seem to like the buffalo chicken slice. However I would argue that there are much better pizza places in the area.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

My daughter recently introduced my husband and I to Ridgemont Pizza's "salad pizza" and we're now addicted! For a healthy substitute... Give it a try! Enjoy!