“First Meal at Saigon Pho”
Review of Saigon Pho

Saigon Pho
Ranked #20 of 133 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Dined at Saigon Pho the Monday after New Years for a late lunch/early dinner around 4:00. Enjoyed 3 appetizers, Chicken & beef satay as well as spring rolls. Satay was good, 2 skewers of each and properly cooked, neither raw or charred to death. Spring rolls were good, not greasy even though they sat on the plate a while until we had finished the satay. For the main course I had chicken pho, the small bowl. Came with bean sprouts, basil and sliced jalapenos. Broth was mild and needed some heat and a little more flavor. Chicken was not over cooked and in ample supply. The small bowl was plenty and all together made for a very filling and economical meal. Skipped desert. Staff was prompt, not overly friendly but my food was delivered piping hot so no complaints about the service... Would recommend the restaurant and plan on visiting again.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

A great find tucked in a strip mall, I've had the Pho (different varieties) a dozen or more times, consistent, great taste, good value a go to for lunch at least once a month in Parsippany

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

We order special combination rice noodle soup it chicken beef ball tendon and brisket. Generous amount of noodle. Come with the sprouts and mints leaves.
The gesture not quiet strong as we been in many pho noodles shops in the US. aust. Canada. But it's not that bad as we still can taste the beef tendon in it.
Can be improve with more ingredient and more herbs in the soup Base.
Great decoration. Table and chairs are clean. Customers service are friendly and polite.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Our daughter invited my husband and our son to join us at the Saigon Pho. The food was delicious but the prices are a bit higher than most of the Vietnamese restaurant around.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

A modest restaurant tucked into an aging shopping plaza - offered unexpected culinary surprises. The taste and quality of food was remarkable - I tried the spring rolls as appetizer and quickly moved on to the grilled pork chops. The menu is rich of traditional Vietnamese fare. I will be back for sure on my next trip to Jersey. Btw - on google the reviews complain about quality of service - I had a very positive experience.