“Fresh Seafood Cooked to Order”
Review of John's Seafood

John's Seafood
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Paulsboro
Reviewed 22 August 2016

My husband saw an ad for John's and was in the mood for crabs. We ordered half a bushel of cleaned crabs ( could have ordered them un-cleaned for a few dollars less) via phone then went to pick them up. Got #2 crabs cleaned with old bay for $85. The crabs were delish. Could have used a little more old bay. Easy to miss this little store by an empty strip mall. They have a good variety of seafood at reasonable prices. Will go again.

1  Thank Connie L

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

My dad saw that there was a fish place near by and he wanted dried clams. So we decided to go and the food was amazing. He got the fried clams, my Grandpop got fried shrimp and I got the fried oysters. Soooo good. The staff in there was awesome and the food was very fresh.

1  Thank Dainellya
Reviewed 13 April 2016

There were lots of fish and seafood choices cooked however you like it! Fish is very fresh! We ordered take out and it was very quick and still came home hot!

Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

They have homemade soups and stews that are yummy.The place has a few tables...very casual....friendly people,great family....The Hog Shrimp are to die for.If you want crabs they have then 12 months a year and will cook them to order by the dozen,by the bushel,cleaned for you if you want.They have a nice selection of fresh fish,clams,oysters crab legs ,mussels and sides of salad,cheesecake,pudding.Go try them out you will not be disappointed

1  Thank CynthiamaeG
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I almost missed this place. It is located next to a vacant former shopping center.
Once you are inside, if you love seafood as much as I do, you feel totally at home. They have fresh seafood in glass showcase, and the price is very reasonable.
I tried a fried flounder sandwich. They had a grilled fresh catch, but I did not have time to wait for 20 minutes (otherwise, I would have had that instead). At $ 5.99, my sandwich had 3 generous portions of flounder between two slices of ordinal bread (not buns or anything). It tasted like heaven with tartar or cocktail sauce (they gave me both).
Too bad I don't live around here. I would come here for the family platters. You won't be disappointed here.

2  Thank Noriko M