US$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$139
Hampton.com
US$156
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$78
US$74
Hotels.com
US$98
US$93
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The only reason I stayed here is because I had no other option. What a poor choice it was. After I got out of bed the next morning, I went to straighten out the sheets and the first thing I saw crawling on my pillow was a BED BUG. So that was a lovely sight. The hotel is dirty. It smelled, but I got a smoking room so I can't really complain about that. The worst part about this whole experience is this next story. So, I don't use my credit card often. Several days - sometimes weeks - go by in between transactions. Well, I just received an alert from my credit card company that there were ten unauthorized purchases. My card was compromised. The only legit purchase I had made ten days prior to these fraudulent charges? You guessed it - America's Best Value Inn. Same day my card was compromised. There is no doubt in my mind the fraud is linked.

So please, do yourself a favor, and drive the extra 15 minutes into Easton, and stay at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank jmcmaverick
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Like I said in the title, we were tired, it was late, and it started getting foggy. We pulled in this venue. It is the only motel at this exit. When we drove back yesterday we made fun of the place. The lady who checked us in was nice. Too bad this motel was not as nice. This was an old Howard Johnsons. The pool is depilated. This motel could not even be considered a notel motel. The lady who checked us in stated a lot of truckers stay at this venue. They must be exhausted or are tire of sleeping in a sleeper.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lovetraveling97
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Please confirm that I was NOT charged for a stay as I did NOT stay. I had to cancel due to your hotel having a plumbing problem. Please have someone phone me directly to confirm that my card was NOT charge for stay. Thank you!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank S9532JAmicheler
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The worst hotel I ever stayed at.....they owe me a full refund- no wi fi in my room, as advertised. No managers that know the business. Ruined my night, bugs in the room. It's gotten a lot worse, No!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank guitarman641
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Dirty, noisy, run down, over priced borderline derelict. I was unfortunate to choose it after a really long day driving and needed to sleep. I should have driven anywhere else.
If you see it don't bother you would be better in a rest stop.
If possible no stars

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Paul W
AYARSH, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced on top of your long day. Your main issue that you reported to our front desk was the noise from the room upstairs, we spoke to the guest upstairs soon after that and hopefully your experience after that was not as bad. We truly apologize for the disturbance you had to your sleep and we will work even harder to prevent such occurrences in the future. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we hope to provide you a better experience if you stay with us in the future.