US$152
QualityInn
US$136
US$120
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$162
US$149
Hampton.com
US$139
US$118
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
Courtyard
US$89
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Hotel needs updating drastically! The room was not clean, although the bathroom was! They charged $25.00 extra for our dog - but he was cleaner than the room. We had our own pillows in the car which I went to get because I didn't dare put my face on the pillows provided. All I could hear were the people below us talking, laughing and having sex. Where were my sleeping pills and ear plugs when I needed them!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Only motel with vacancies on a Friday nite. (That should be a clue)!
Dirty bathtub, questionable stains on chair and carpet and was hesitant about using the cover they provide for the bed. Some Electrical outlets do not have covers. Safety lock on Entryway door to building does not work. And dead buds on the floor by what used to be a patio door.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

First night stayed cotton ripped out of pillow as soon as I came in, women at front desk refused me another one, also hard beds, second day wanted to wait in lobby for room to be done but was told I was not aloud rudely, don’t stay here if you like to be treated as a human being.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Justin M
Reviewed 24 October 2017

My husband and I came here for a wedding and we brought our dog with us. As soon as we came in to the building it automatically smelled like cigarettes and the hallways were dark. The room had no iron nor ironing board, the light in the bathroom was not working and the bed sheets had cigarette holes on them.

It was very disgusting that I was scared leaving my dog there for 4 hours. This is the worst place ever! how can people stay here?! it's disgusting and smelled.

This place needs to be closed down or seriously renovated and needs proper staff and working essentials in the rooms. We didn't even stay overnight because it was just nasty and uncomfortable.

Can't believe you wasted our time and money.

DO NOT STAY HERE!

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY HERE! needs to be closed down or completely renovated and up to par. Worst place ever. ugh!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We left early in the morning and did not want anyone in the room for personal reason. When we returned the afternoon Lady She refused to give me an extra pillow and clean towels. Said next time keep your room available. I explained the reason and she snickered and was rude. This was at 7 PM. . SHe even gave me some grief about an extra key for my wife as we were very busy and both needed a key. The over night lady was more accommodating and very pleasant and help in getting us an additional towel,

Drive to Easton or stay in Clinton. I want a refund