“nice place to relax”
Review of Divi Tree Coffee

Divi Tree Coffee
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Strolled on in while checking out Point Pleasant's surprisingly nice "downtown" area. This is a beautiful shop, nice size, plenty of seating. Friendly staff promotes a nice relaxed vibe. Grabbed a coffee and pastry and chilled out at one of their sidewalk seats. Great little cafe.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Went to Divi Tree this morning. I was greeted with smiles and the delicious aroma of coffee. Got myself a cup of loose green tea which was very refreshing and clean tasting. Also, I got the avocado toast with an over easy egg on top....perfectly cooked egg, wonderful quality bread, 7 grain, and the perfect amount of avocado which was seasoned nicely...I wish I could have stayed longer to linger.....

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place is unbelievable, an excellent addition to Point Boro. Owners and staff are extremely friendly. Opens at 0600 for early birds, early commuters and overnight shift workers.The pastry selection is incredible, it's made fresh in-house by May, one of the owners, and she has a gift. I like the house blend to start the day, but pour over Dark Velvet is an outstanding dark roast, just perfect for a splash of Bailey's. Try the pork roll, egg and cheese, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I was dying to try divi when I heard Point Pleasant was getting an actual coffee house. I am so happy I did! The coffee is incredible and the atmosphere is even better. It’s a traditional coffee house that opens early so you can grab a cup and a quick bite on your way to work. They make homemade goodies such as protein balls and scones, both of which are delicious! I’m so happy to have this place up the block from me!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

You know how all the cool stuff is up north? Well these guys bring that vibe with a great love of coffee to our small shore town.
Fantastic variety of coffees, done however you want. Two awesome cold brews always on tap. You can even bring a 64oz growler home.
I haven’t eaten here yet, but the food looks very good and fresh.
I did have a scone and it was delicious.
Adequate seating and a friendly, knowledgeable staff make this place a great go-to coffee house.