“Eclectic Seafood Shack that is perfect for the Lobster Lover in you!”
Review of Red's Lobster Pot

Red's Lobster Pot
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 25 December 2017

You can smell the seafood before you open the door and it's sure to open your appetite! Their specialty is lobster and that's exactly what you should stick to here,

Reviewed 21 December 2017

The shrimp were rubbery and over done, the steak was tuff and over done as well. Service was slow and the waiter was not so friendly

2  Thank DeaconVince
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Great casual seafood place. Very Jersey Shore
Wonderful lobster rolls. Extremely good outdoor seating on the Manasquan River. Fun and food. Good with kids

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Red's Lobster Pot is now closed for the season. And, I am counting the days until it re-opens in the Spring. There are many seafood restaurants on the Jersey Shore, but, Red's continues to be my favorite. The restaurant offers both outdoor dining with a more casual menu and indoor dining with more refined dishes. Most times, my wife and I will eat indoors where we look forward to reading the chef's specials for the day. The regular menu has many classic seafood dishes. But, in my mind, the specials are what set this restaurant apart from the rest. The chef is very inventive in preparing seafood with a creative blend of ingredients. The sauces are especially memorable with flavor profiles that are always subtle and never overwhelm the seafood. The prices for the indoor menu may be a little high, but, I have no issue with them because the value is there.

1  Thank Bill A
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My two sisters and I always start our vacation with THE best lobster rolls in NJ. Toasted buttered roll, chunks of fresh lobster, light mayo, and cole slaw and crunchy small sized chips. A bit of heaven !!! you can eat inside (small); under umbrellas on lower deck; or under outdoor roof outside. You order from counter then they bring the food to you. We make yummy sounds all through the meal. They closed early this year much to our surprise so we have to hang on till next year without the extra one to last us. ENJOY !!

1  Thank trublu241