All reviews within walking distance beach passes beach vacation king bed free wifi shore motel ocean
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We had a reservation this past week and had to cancel because our eldest son passed away unexpectedly Friday. Booking.com told the owner of our situation and asked if the cancellation could be waved due to our emergency they declined. I could not believe it. Needless to say we will never be staying here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Tammy T
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Took my kids on a little beach vacation and enjoyed our stay at Shore Point Motel. Location within walking distance to the beach was very helpful. Saved on parking. Hotel provides beach passes daily so you save a bunch of money there. Rooms were spacious! Wish there had been amnesties like soap and shampoo. Garbage cans to small. House keeping could do a better job they just took out garbage and made beds. Would be nice if they swept as lots of sand comes in daily or vacuumed. Wiping counters too would be nice. Pool was nice for my kids. Grills out back nice with tables to eat at. Overall great for the price!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2018

I recently stayed here with my two girls (4 and 8), we had a fantastic time. From 1st contact right up to check out the staff here excel and the property is so clean! Terri was so nice and accommodating, answered all my questions and even called me back to confirm some details.
Rooms are spotless, pool is perfect and theres a restaurant/take out place next door (Atlantis) that has delicious fresh food. We had breakfast right over the road (can't remeber the name) and it was yummy. We walked to the boardwalk one afternoon, visited the Aquarium, played mini golf, fireworks (Thursday nights) and walked back, its maybe 0.5 miles from the boardwalk and both my girls did the walk with no problem.
We had such a great experience we will be making this our yearly spot, customer service is above and beyond, place is clean and the location was perfect for us. Thanks for a great few days Terri!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Rooms are beyond clean! Owner is beyond accomodating!! I stumbled on this motel and have since been back twice within the month! This is my go to place down the Jersey Shore!!! Only wish more motels took his lead!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This place is squeaky clean, if also simply appointed. The room was small, but did the trick with a very comfortable bed, mounted flat screen tv, a small fridge and free wifi. The rate was competitive and the owner with whom I registered was pleasant and accommodating. For a quick stay, or one during which your time is to be spent largely out and about, The Shore Point is an excellent choice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo