“Best thin crust pizza”
Review of TheCoal House

TheCoal House
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Wait staff is always polite and attentive. Always order the arugula salad. Salad is large enough for two people to share. Whole wheat crust pizza is always tasty. Service is always fast without feeling rushed and food never disappoints. Best pizza in Point!

1  Thank boxermom117

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

good, very good family friendly serves food family and kids will eat. clean and friendly staff. my grandkids like to go

1  Thank travelladybusiness
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

The food is pretty good here and that's why I keep coming back, but every time I come here the service is always terrible. The last time I was here with a friend we walked in and it was empty and we asked to not be crammed into a two top table and they said no because they are for reservations only?! Then once we were sitting they brought our pizza and salad at the same time and nothing was fitting on our small table which was annoying but to have the owner or manager constantly standing over us as we were trying to enjoy or meal and talk was extremely annoying. We just wanted to be left in piece and he gave us a cannoli on the house since he couldn't sit us at a bigger table.. But when I didn't eat it quick enough he kept coming over asking why I wasn't eating it. It was just uncomfortable and I felt we were being rushed out of there I wouldn't go back.

1  Thank LaurenJuliaH
Reviewed 3 March 2016

very good pie with cute waitresses. i went with my mother and grandmother for her birthday you can be sure that i will be return

2  Thank Honduruas818
Reviewed 27 January 2016

Have been coming here since the first location opened in Bradley Beach many years ago. The pizza is just fantastic, especially the pizza with toppings.

1  Thank Steve C