“Love this thin crust pizza”

Luigis Famous Pizza
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We love Luigi's Pizza which has a thin crust and outstanding sauce.! We either pick it up or have it delivered. There's nothing like a pizza from Luigi's delivered to your door on a rainy Friday night. Our favorite is the extra large pizza with sausage. This pizza has 16 square pieces, some with no crust. In our household It serves three people. There is a large variety of other toppings. I also like the white pizza with a vegetable. Yum!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I've been going here for 3 years and lately the quality of the food has gone down hill. Tonight I ordered baked ziti and garlic bread. $15.00 later, there were maybe 10-15 zitis in the whole dinner, mostly sauce and lots of cheese, must of forget the macaroni! Garlic bread was not made when I picked up, more than 20 minutes as I was told..it was put in oven while I waited. Came out not even 5 minutes later, practically thrown on counter. When I got home, the butter wasn't even melted and bread was cold. TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED, so long Luigis.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Called in an order, they had my pizza ready in 10 mins. Little pricy, but thats what you get at the beach.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

OK great thin crust pizza, one of the best I have had in years.Good sauce, cheese, toppings. But next time I would order it to go, service was poor to say the least, a young lady smiled at us as we sat at a table, said just come up to counter when your ready to order. Ok got a x large pie two ice teas, i asked for straws she just pointed at them .Any how great pizza, so order it to go and it will be most excellent.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

If you are a thin crust pizza lover, give Luigi's a try. We ordered takeout and it was delivered hot and quickly.
We also enjoyed their Diablo over some pasta. Yum :)