“Best Pizza!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuzzins Xpress
Reviewed 12 August 2016

We had the best pizza here! I believe it was called NY style pizza. The slices are huge, the crust was nice and crunchy, simply the best pizza I have ever had. No much room in the dining area though.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Nice little pizza place right behind Marlin's Café. Had some great pizza Saturday night and then had a cold beer next door. great food, very affordable pricing.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We stayed in PPB recently and ordered from Cuzzins because it was in walking distance of our hotel. I ordered one pizza take out; it took an hour for them to make it.

When I first called in the order the girl told me it would take 30 to 45 minutes. I appreciated that she then called me back to tell me they were backed up and it would take an hour.

The pizza was good; my family enjoyed it.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

always good, fast delivery of fresh piazza. very close to my business and home. I recommend this establishment daily to others

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

We have Cuzzins pizza and cheesesteaks every time we come down to Bay Head. Consistently great pizza. Our kids love it. We will keep coming back!